|Name:||Dennis Bours [Only registered TrekEarth members may contact Dpbours.]|
|Intro:|| I closed down my TrekLens and TrekNature account. I deleted almost all my photos on TrekEarth, but keep my account so that my comments on other people's photos and workshops are not lost.|
I just got too tired of the changes here on TrekEarth. The focus is not on photography anymore, but on managing the site and advertisements and the subsequent discussions between members on the future of TE. Unfortunately the TE management and moderators don't listen to their customers.
I don't want to see my photographic work to be mixed with advertisements, silly discussions between members and total silence from the management.
You can find my newest photography-account on FLICKR.com: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dpbours/
For the more in-depth photographic discussions I will set up an account on Photo.net.
- Nikon D700;
- Nikon D200 body with MD-D200;
- Nikon F5 film body with MN-30;
- Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8;
- Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S VR;
- Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4 D IF;
- Nikkor 80-400 f/4.5-5.6 ED VR D;
- Nikkor 20mm AF, f/2.8 D;
- Nikkor 50mm AF, f/1.4 D;
- Nikkor 85mm AF, f/1.8 D;
- Nikkor 105mm AF f/2.0 D DC;
- Micro-Nikkor 105mm AF f/2.8 D;
- Speedlight SB-600 with sync cord SC-29;
- Connecting cord MC-36;
- Sony DSC R1 with Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 24-120. The R1 is the bést bridge camera;
- Panasonic LUMIX Leica DMC-LX2 with LeicaDC Vario-Elmarit 1:2.8-4.9/6.3-25.2.
|Camera:||Canon Epoca AF, Nikon D200 DSLR, Nikon D700, Nikon F5 film SLR, Olympus C-7070 Wide Zoom, Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX2, Sigma SA-300, Sony DSC R1|
|Note:||Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer
Dpbours is a favorite of 64 members.
|Public Groups:||Member: Sean Walker's Favourites!, Neighbours, membres Liégeois, TE Lilles, TE members III, Meeting TE Lille 08, Members I've met - 3, Mes rencontres sur TE|
|Favorites:||61 members [view photos] [read critiques] · 30 photos|
GLOW photo contest (2) (2)
Muddy waters on copyright/resale rights (20) *
A sad family tradition (2)