|[Note Guidelines] Photographer's Note [Portuguese]|
|The lighthouse of Regufe, is located in Póvoa de Varzim, a coastal city in the north.|
The lighthouse went into operation in 1892 and was deactivated in 2000. The structure of the lighthouse consists of a cylindrical tower with three iron struts, all painted red. The lighthouse is considered an integral part of the local historical heritage and considered one of the outstanding values of the archeology of iron of the North region. Video on youtube in: https://youtu.be/Pksa-bHBI40
pajaran has marked this note useful
Only registered TrekEarth members may rate photo notes.